New Moon

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

All Things Valentines

Oh Valentines Day.  What a day.  For Brady and I it started 2 days early.  We decided to make sugar cookies on Sunday, print off these awesome Harry Potter Valentines that we found on a blog (http://yenniper.blogspot.com/) and then deliver them to some of our friends. 

Baking

                                                                        About to deliver

                                                                The final product
Sugar cookie recipe and icing recipe to come!  They were divine.

Okay so that was Sunday and Monday.  Finally, Tuesday, Valentines Day!  Brady and I went to Macaroni Grill in Salt Lake for dinner (Thank you Pinnacle Security for my Christmas present and providing us a delicious meal.   For free!) And after dinner the surprise came....LADY ANTEBELLUM!!  Brady and I went to Lady Antebellum at the Energy Solutions Arena.  Thompson Square and Darius Rucker opened for them.  It was PHENOMENAL! 
                                                                  Waiting for Lady A!


                   It took a while, so anyone who knows Brady and I, of course mustaches came out...





       They asked everyone to get out their phones, it was really cool to see the whole arena with them out
Ahhhh.  What a great day.  BUT.  I am not done.  Even though Valentines day is over, I get into work this afternoon and have a valentine sitting on my desk.  On Tuesdays I leave early so I missed when they handed them out.  Great joy came of this....
My bosses son, Romeo.  How adorable?  If you can't read it from the glare it says "I 'mustache' you a question...will you be my valentine?  Gracias, Romeo.
Ahh I just love this little guy.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for surprise Valentines!!! We got a cookie with a mouth :) [heehee]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was Brady's idea! He is so clever :)

    ReplyDelete